3.20.2009

Flo-Jo



Brynn did a report on Florence Griffith Joyner and she had to do an oral presentation. She wanted to dress up like "Flo Jo" so we braided her hair the night before, put on a gold medal, and of course, we had to apply some fake nails! Can't you see the resemblance?! I sewed her a classic "flo jo" running outfit, but she wouldn't go for it! (Obviously, me sewing anything is just a joke!) I was able to stay and listen. She did the report all on her own at school, so it was fun to hear what she had learned about Flo Jo. She did a great job!

2 comments:

THE PHILLIPS FAMILY said...

I can see the resemblance all the way! Brynn, getting up in front of people scares me to death so great job!! And I LOVE the fingernails!

mintifresh said...

I can't believe you didn't make that awesome pink outfit for her! What a horrible mother!!