We met up with Bret at the hotel he had been staying at for his business meetings. The kids enjoyed playing in the pools, on the waterslides, and in the fountains.
After the kids swam, we headed up to Newport Beach.
At Newport Beach on the pier. They spotted a seal playing nearby.
KING OF THE LIFEGUARD STAND! What memories. These looked so much smaller than I remembered, but Bret jumped off of it and is positive they are still the same!
Looking at the hospital Jason is working on. (Sorry Mom, I ended my sentence with a preposition!)
They are ready to get to work.
We went down to San Diego to Coronado. We checked out the cool hotel, looked for crabs, and played on the beach.
This was hilarious. Bret caught this crab and went to show the kids and it clamped down on his thumb and would not let go!
Dad and Emily with the cool hotel in the background.
This tree is called a "Dragon Tree"
We love you Uncle Bret! Thanks again.




















4 comments:
I wish I was there! It looks like a blast!!!
Looks fun. Its fun to see new things. That tree is cool.
Your kids are so dang cute! Fun to see Bret - man is he old!! (just kidding!) Looks like you had a great time :-)
Amber!!!! Why did I not know you have a blog??? This is SO fun. I think my Mom said you are in SLC for awhile?!? I want to see your cute kids.
Post a Comment