The past 2 years, Ryan and Brynn have had a "family party" instead of a "friend party" so I told them we could have a joint birthday party for them. We had 16 kids come over and I sent them around our neighborhood on a photo scavenger hunt. Brynn's team against Ryan's team. They had a fun group of friends and had a great time!


One clue told them to open a brown sack I sent with them and they had to use some instruments and perform for a neighbor.
For this clue, they had to find something round and get a picture.
The story behind this gorgeous cake is a funny one, especially when you know my background on birthday cakes. I don't have great luck with them! Jason stepped in while I had a nervous breakdown and quickly ran to the store to just buy a cake. The kids liked Jason's creation better than the store-bought cake, so that's what we used. All my kids love being with each other and get along so well, but Ryan and Brynn were absolutely inseparable when they were little. I remember those days so well, and can't believe how quickly they have grown.
I love you two so much and am so proud of you both. I love the friendship and bond that you both still share.




1 comment:
Love it!! What a great idea, I will have to borrow that one from you come kid birthday time. Your kids are so adorable Amber - and how awesome that they are such close buddies. :)
Post a Comment