We have been overwhelmed by everyone's love, concern and prayers for Ryan and our family. As we have heard from some of you or heard of your well wishes and prayers from our parents, I have wanted to talk to each of you and let you know how much it means to us. I figured this would be the best way to communicate our appreciation to you all. We have heard that Ryan's name has been put on many different Temple prayer roll's and there has been fasting and prayers in his behalf. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
We have been so blessed through this experience. It's so difficult to see your child so sick and go through the suffering, but he has been such an amazing example to Jason and I. He has risen to this challenge and shown such faith in his Father in Heaven. He has been patient, strong, and courageous. We are so proud of how he has handled this trial.
He is continuing to heal and do well. The past 2 days he has been able to start clear liquids and did well with those, so today his diet was upgraded a little and he couldn't be more excited!! His color is returning (he has been so pale!) and he is much more like himself than we have seen in a few weeks. It is a slow process and are still praying that he will continue to heal and we will find the best treatment for him down the road. We know that the prayers and fasts in his behalf have helped his healing process. Jason, Ryan and I have each personally felt the love and prayers from all of you and have felt the love of our Savior. It's hard to even express our gratitude!
We are so lucky to have the best family and friends on earth! We love each and every one of you so much. We have already experienced many blessings through this difficult time, and feel so blessed to have such an amazing group of family and friends who have rallied around us at this time. Words really cannot express how grateful we are and how much we love you all!




3 comments:
Thank you Amber for sending the sweet note. I'm praying and thinking of Ryan and all of you constantly. So thankful Ryan is responding so well. Much love to you all. Grandma Ora
Thank you for the update! What great news!! We sent a card to Ryan--and now reading your blog entry I realize I had used some of the same words in the card (before I even read your blog)--saying he was strong, courageous, faithful. You are raising a great son! We continue to pray for him and will include him in our fasting this Sunday. Love to you all!!
His name is on the Mesa temple's prayer roll....and ours;) Hugs!! Janae
Post a Comment