1.24.2009

Happy Birthday "Grandpa Idaho"!

Amber: "I love this picture! You are such a wonderful Grandpa and Father-in-Law. Thanks for all you do and have a great Birthday!"
Jason: "I love this picture of you recovering after a trip over the handlbars!!"

Jason: "Thanks for teaching me at a young age to work hard."

Ryan: "I love going fishing and riding the tractor with you. We have so much fun together! Have a happy birthday."

Brynn: "Happy Birthday, Grandpa. I love coming up to see you, it is so much fun!"

Emily: "I love going sledding. I love you"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! WE LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

mintifresh said...

Happy Birthday, Grandpa Idaho!! Very nice, Amber!! I'm still waiting for my tribute!! ;)

KIMPOSSIBLE said...

Amber, that is a great "birthday card"

Mom P. said...

Amber, this is so great! The music makes it very special. I had tears! Great work.