2.23.2009

My Baby's Growing Up!


This is just one more thing to remind me that Emily is growing up too quickly! She came to me last Monday, on President's Day, so excited because she had a loose tooth! Big news for her since it's her first. I figured it was just a little bit loose and it would be a while before it was ready to come out, but it was actually very loose. That evening she was very brave and she let Jason pull it for her. She was so excited! The tooth fairy left her 3 crisp dollars which was also very exciting! I can't believe how big she's getting. I think because she is the last, it seems to have gone too fast. She's reading me books each night, like Cat in the Hat and just anything she can get her hands on! She loves to read and do her homework the day she gets it! She is such a funny girl, we all love her so much.

3 comments:

mintifresh said...

So cute!! What a big girl! I can't believe how fast they all grow up!!

Meg said...

Emily you are so stinkin' cute! Caleb is so jealous. He wants to lose a tooth too. He says you look pretty.

Mom P. said...

Emily, you are so special, and I can't believe how big you're getting. We miss seeing you. Just gotta make a trip to S. California. Way to go on the tooth!