4.26.2009

Happy Birthday Jason

Thirteen years ago, I hired a lady dressed up in a gorilla suit to come to JB's Restaurant on Jason's birthday to deliver a birthday wish from me in the form of a singing telegram. He and a bunch of guys from work always went to JB's for lunch, so it worked out perfectly! I successfully embarrassed him for his birthday.


Every year we laugh about that birthday and I almost did something like that this year, but I let him off the hook and we had "low-key" birthday instead. I feel awful because I didn't take any pictures this year. That is so unlike me. We did take a bunch of donuts and balloons to his work just to make sure they all knew it was his birthday. We went to Pat and Oscars for dinner where we enjoyed some magic tricks and balloon animals while we ate and then went home for some cake. We love you SO much Jason and hope it was truly a "happy" birthday!

No comments: