4.26.2009

Spring Break Whirlwind

The awesome thing about living where we do is that we are really close to many fun places, so for spring break we took advantage of some of the fun things to do within an hour of our home. Our first couple of days of spring break we got to spend with the cousins at Disneyland. Then the kids and I went to spend a few days with my Mom in Palm Desert. We came back and had a nice Easter weekend, then the kids and I hit the Children's Museum here in town. We went back out to the desert and this time Jason was able to come with us. We said goodbye to my parents who were headed back home for the summer and then the kids had the last day of their break, which was a Monday, so I decided last minute to run back out to Disneyland! I talked my awesome friend Megan into pulling her kids out of school and getting out of work so that they could come play with us too. Again...Disneyland never disappoints (although I will be okay having a little break for a couple of weeks!). Here's a recap of our events from those weeks!


2 comments:

Meg said...

Thank you so much for being such a bad influence. We are up for a trip to the happiest place on earth anytime! We love hangin' with you guys!

Nicole said...

Amber your kids are sooooo cute!! Looks like you guys had a great time!